Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Things I Love About Summer........
1. The flowers around our house:
2. Spending time in the pool:
3. Blackberries (and they're starting to ripen!):
4. Flip-flops. I love being able to slip on a pair and go. No socks, no bundling up! I can always tell it's summer when there are flip-flops piled up by the patio door!
5. Long walks:
6. Mint - for making delicious and refreshing iced tea:
8. Living in the country. This year, our house is surrounded by corn - east, west, north and south. We're kind of secluded from everyone else - it's like we have our own little island! Love it!
9. Vacation! (Which we will be enjoying soon!)
Have a happy Tuesday!