As for me, I know of nothing else but miracles. - Walt Whitman

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Things I Love About Summer........

1. The flowers around our house:




2. Spending time in the pool:

3. Blackberries (and they're starting to ripen!):



4. Flip-flops. I love being able to slip on a pair and go. No socks, no bundling up! I can always tell it's summer when there are flip-flops piled up by the patio door!


5. Long walks:

6. Mint - for making delicious and refreshing iced tea:

7. Picnics:

8. Living in the country. This year, our house is surrounded by corn - east, west, north and south. We're kind of secluded from everyone else - it's like we have our own little island! Love it!

9. Vacation! (Which we will be enjoying soon!)



Have a happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Love your photos, Erica! I have to admit that I'm loving summer way more than I used to...winter got pretty long this year, being stuck inside with a wild and crazy 3-year old!
    In a few minutes we're heading outside to play with the new slip-n-slide...woohoo!

    ReplyDelete