As for me, I know of nothing else but miracles. - Walt Whitman

Friday, May 17, 2013

This Guy.....


.....says that when I jump on the trampoline with him, "it makes his belly scrambled."

.....ran excitedly into the house one day. "Mommy! Mommy! I saw a meerkat in the forest!" he yelled. I wasn't aware that we had those in Ohio, so I asked him how he could tell it was a meerkat. His response? "Because I heard it say meow, meow, meow!"

.....told me disgustedly, "Mom, there's a dashery in Shana's room. There's a dashery in Adrian's room, too." It took me a bit to figure that one out, but I finally realized he meant "disaster." And I had to agree with him. Does anyone else out there have issues with kids keeping their rooms clean?

.....thought that he and his brother needed to look like this yesterday. So I got to hang out with 2 little old ladies:

.....also thought that we needed a monkey hanging from our "tree" in the kitchen:

Oh Jalen.....what am I gonna do with you??? Love you, buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment