As for me, I know of nothing else but miracles. - Walt Whitman

Monday, May 13, 2013

Yesterday.....

.....my baby brother graduated from college as a doctor of pharmacy! Seth finished at the top of his class with a 4.0 GPA - we are so proud of Seth and Casey and their 3 kiddos for all the hard work they've put in over the last 6 years!!! Seth also had the great honor of speaking at the College of Pharmacy's Hooding Ceremony yesterday, which we were privileged to attend.







And here is a video of Seth's speech. He did a great job! (Please excuse the poor quality....I really was NOT jumping on a trampoline while filming it, I promise. That's just what a low-quality video camera will do when it's zoomed in all the way, I guess!)


Congratulations, Seth and Casey! Love you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment