Friday, October 23, 2015
1. We have witnessed lots of beautiful fall sunsets:
2. I had to laugh when Jalen brought home this comb that they gave him on picture day at school. LIKE he could ever get that thing through his hair! Did the photographer even look at him?! Ha Ha!!
3. We've enjoyed several bonfires...
4. ...and good times with cousins.
5. Poor Jordan had an abcessed tooth and his face swelled up tremendously! He had to have his tooth pulled, and is doing so much better.
6. I am 8 months pregnant...we will meet our little guy next month! In other news, we now sleep with 10 full-size pillows in our bed every night just so I can get comfortable...
7. Malia had bronchitis, and had to miss some school so I could take her to the doctor. She fell asleep on the way home, and she looked so sweet that I just had to snap her picture. Thankfully, she is feeling better!
8. We lit a fire in the fireplace for the first time this fall. (As you can see, Malia is doing one of her bronchitis breathing treatments in the background.)
9. Jalen informed me that he will snuggle the baby by the fire every night this winter. He also stated that after the baby comes, he's going to have to stay home from school so he can help me take care of his little brother. Nice try, buddy, but I think I'll be able to manage on my own. :)
10. The middle school recently had a community service day, where the students did outside work for various churches and businesses around town. Adrian's picture was taken for the newspaper: