As for me, I know of nothing else but miracles. - Walt Whitman

Thursday, March 14, 2019

Shana's Senior Trip, Day 2

Monday, March 4, 2019

We spent today at sea enroute to our first port, Bonaire.





The Windjammer buffet dining room, where we ate breakfast and lunch most days.




I loved the beautiful water colors of the ship's wake:


We did more exploring of the ship...




...and played some putt-putt golf.

Flow Rider:

Solarium:

Ice rink:




Shana and I watched a DreamWorks parade in the promenade in the afternoon.

 Our first formal night.







We found my cousin Keith and his new wife Rusty on board!

All of the food on the ship was awesome, as was the wait staff. They catered to Chris's and Shana's dietary needs, and were so friendly and kind. Two of our waiters were from India, and another was from the Philippines.

Arcadia Theater:

Towel rabbit in our stateroom at the end of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment