As for me, I know of nothing else but miracles. - Walt Whitman

Monday, September 20, 2010

Cuteness and Coffee......

Who says that kids are too little to drink coffee? Malia can drink it with the best of 'em, as long as she can add a little cream to it. She stole what was left of mine this morning, and is forever asking us if she can have some buna (which is Amharic for coffee). Here she is, in all of her messy sleep-haired and pajamaed glory: (not sure that haired and pajamaed are actually words, but oh well! Maybe I didn't get enough of my coffee this morning and am not fully awake yet.)

And speaking of coffee, Gobena Coffee (gobena.org) offers awesome fresh-roasted gourmet fair-trade Ethiopian coffee, (buna!) and 100% of the profits are reinvested in the lives of orphans. Check them out - you won't be disappointed.

Have a great Monday, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. We love their coffee too! My husband did some web work and shopping cart work for them a few years back and we have been always pleased with their service, their ministry and the coffee!

    I think my kids should get together with your kids for a coffee date! :) They love to drink momma's coffee.

    ReplyDelete