As for me, I know of nothing else but miracles. - Walt Whitman

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Loving Shepherd Ministries


Loving Shepherd Ministries is a non-profit organization that specializes in orphan care. Late last year, Chris and I knew that God was calling us to adopt, but we had no idea of how or where to begin. We contacted Loving Shepherd, who did all of our background research for us. We told them that we were interested in adopting internationally, and they told us which countries would accept us, what each country's restrictions were, which reputable agencies worked in those countries, and information about each agency. And they did all of this for no charge! If you or anyone you know is interested in adoption, please contact Loving-Shepherd Ministries. They are truly an invaluable resource. You can find their website here. Below is another of their videos (I've posted this before, and it is in my sidebar over there, but it's always a good reminder for me to watch it again. It really puts 143,000,000 in perspective.)

No comments:

Post a Comment