As for me, I know of nothing else but miracles. - Walt Whitman

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Be the Change For Children

Hi! This is Shana, and I'm taking over my mom's blog again to ask for your help. It seems like I never post anything until I have a project to fundraise for, but you all did such a great job last year during my Prayer Buddy project that I thought I would ask for your assistance again! This time, my project is called "Be the Change For Children," and I am doing a coin drive to raise money for children in Ethiopia. Do you have spare change just sitting around? If so, would you be willing to donate it to this very worthy cause? 100% of the funds raised will go toward children in Ethiopia. I am hoping to go back to Ethiopia with my parents next summer, and want to do my part to help children across the world who do not have as much as I do. If you are interested in helping out, send me an email at shanaraena@gmail.com. I will be collecting coins for the next several months, so you have plenty of time.


Thank you so much! I appreciate your support, and children in Ethiopia will be blessed because of your kindness!

No comments:

Post a Comment