As for me, I know of nothing else but miracles. - Walt Whitman

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Lately.....

.....we have been diving into summer.
 


.....I have been keeping an eye on a little nest filled with eggs that I found in one of our bushes. The mother bird very faithfully sits on her nest and will not leave, even if I get extremely close. I had to scare her away so I could get this picture (isn't that terrible of me?)

.....Shana has decided that she wants to raise a few chickens, so she is fixing up an old chicken coop that she got from her great uncle. She has even enlisted the help of her siblings.


.....we have been enjoying time at parks.







.....we have been eating LOTS of cool summer treats.





.....we have been thanking God for his protective mercies. Chris and I were involved in an accident the other night, and it is a miracle that no one was injured. It really made me realize just how fragile life is, and how it can be gone in a moment. Each second matters, so much more than we know.

.....we have been laughing at the funny things the twins say. My aunt gave Jordan some candy, and in a few moments he told her he had eaten it all. She asked, "What if you get sick?" His response? "Then I'll get pop!" No worries there! He's quickly caught onto the fact that if you get sick around here, you get pop as soon as you're feeling better. He would do anything for his beloved pop.

And that's all for now! Hope you all have a great summer day!

No comments:

Post a Comment