As for me, I know of nothing else but miracles. - Walt Whitman

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Recuperating.....

Jordan and Jalen had surgery early this morning down in Indianapolis. We are home again, and are thankful that everything went well. I am holding Jordan as I type this, and the poor little guy is trying so hard to be brave! I can tell he's really hurting, though. His surgery was actually a combination of 4 different procedures; Jalen's was not as complicated. Both boys should feel fairly decent again in a couple of days, although there will be certain restrictions in place for a couple of weeks. The surgeon was amazed at how brave they were. They marched away with the nurse like there was nothing to it, and the doctor commented that they don't see that very often! 

Here they are before we left the hotel this morning:
  
All ready for surgery:

Jalen played games on my phone while he waited for his turn:

Jordan's all done! Still unconscious though.....

Starting to wake up:

Snuggling with Daddy.....


Mommy's turn:

And here's Jalen! All finished and awake!

I love my little guys so much, and hope they're feeling better soon! Have a great day, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, bless their little hearts....they are so stinking cute! Hope they're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete